Bank of America is a leading bank which is providing the best budgetary services in United States of America. Chairman of BOA is Charles O Holliday whereas Brian is president of bank and also a CEO of corporation. If you are an account holder then you can very easily redeem your power rewards which you have collected against the points. You need to follow given below set of instructions to activate your card and redeem power rewards.
- You need to keep a computer or laptop
- You must have internet access available on that computer
- You need to have debit card number in hand
- You must have your ATM PIN and SSN (Social Security Number)
Step by Step Guides:
- Open a website of Bank of America on given URL Link to redeem power rewards online.
- Link of website is given here www.bankofamerica.com/powerrewards
- Access web page where you will find option of “Start redeeming your rewards today” positioned under the option of “Sign in”
- Hit a click on this option to proceed further. In order to sign in to your account, you are required to add ID and click on tab which is located as “Check your site key”
- If you don’t have your account then click on button of “Enroll Now” and select type of account from drop down menu list and click on button of “Continue” to proceed further.
- Pick up the account with which you are having ATM or Debit card. Add your ATM card number in marked field along with ATM PIN and social security number
- Enter your account number along with user name and password in given blanks.
- Click on button of “Finish” to complete the process