Boost mobile is a company which offers its wireless communication services to many of its users all over the United States of America. This company has also been able to provide its services at other locations such as Australia and is planning to expand its business even more to serve a world wide area. This company had a company working for it which used to provide wireless networking services for it. This company is Optus network. Boost mobile launched the first model of its Motorola i1 in 2010. It also launched other cell phone models such as Samsung galaxy models, blackberry etc and many wifi device designs such as HTC EVO etc.
If you have a boost mobile device and want to activate it using the online web portal, you have to follow the steps given below:
- Open the official boost mobile website which is www.boostmobile.com
- In the main menu bar on right corner of the website in front of the title “Boost mobile”, click the “Activate” button.
- Read the procedure displayed on this screen to activate your device. In order to activate this device, you need serial number of your phone which consists of 11, 14 or 18 digits.
- This number is known as ESN/ MEID/ IMEI/MEID number and is located on the box in which you received your cell phone device.
- Click the “Start activation process” button to initiate the procedure.
- If you are an existing account holder on this website, you can visit your account by logging in and get your phone activated by updating the required information there.