CalJobs is an official company which offers job related information for the citizens based in California, United States. this company has an internet portal so that job seekers as well as employers may register online and get alerts and notifications regarding different jobs floated by the registered employers on this website.
CalJobs internet portal provides you the best and most suitable place to look for job if you are based in the state of California. You can create a profile on this website to get updated about latest job offers using the following series of steps:
- Open the official website of CalJobs that is given by the URL www.caljobs.ca.gov
- You can also translate this website in Spanish language if English is not your language preference. This can be done by pressing the respective language button on upper right side of the website.
- Enter your username and password if you already have an account in the space bars at top right side of the link. Click “Sign in” button to proceed.
- If you do not have an account, register one by clicking the link “Not registered yet?” link.
- Specify whether you want to create an account as an individual, an employer or a provider after reading the details of each of the account in front of the title.
- Click the title of account which you want to create.
- Read the privacy statement and terms and conditions of this website. click the “I Agree” button only in case if you agree with these terms and want to proceed in creating the account.
- Enter a username, password and answer a security question. Fill your identity details, location and personal details.
Click the next button and complete all the steps according to the requirements of this registration procedure.