The California Employment Department has created this service for providing a platform where you can search and apply for good jobs to build your career. To start you good career needs a good working space that gives you skill and working experience. A Caljobs is online place where employers meet with job seekers to meet their requirements. Now employer can see the good profiles and application via this service to find a good candidate for their companies and so as job seekers can find good companies for jobs.
- Go to this link www.caljobs.com and under the handing of “Job seeker” click on “register” button.
- Enter “SSN” and “Dob” and click on “Continue” button.
- Provide your personal detail and contact information.
- Also enter your educational background detail and your previous work experience.
- After register your account your can search for any job online.
- You can also apply for a job online.
- If you have any question related to website then click on this link www.edd.ca.gov/Jobs_and_Training/FAQs_Job_Seekers_Individuals.htm
If you are going to search for job then you have to create online account to check response of you applications. You have to create account here and add your qualification and other information here. The employer can easily check your profile and can send you message for invitation for jobs.