Chase bank is one of the most famous national banks that offer its services in the United States of America. This bank helps its customers by providing those loans, online transaction and money transfer, credit card services, saving plans and many other financial services. It has history that goes back to its creation in 1799 and it has maintained its status of reliable services since then. This bank currently has more than 260,000 employees who work hard in order to ensure the availability of these services to all of its customers. Its initial name was chase Manhattan but was renamed as Chase after the expansion of its business all over America.
You can use the official website of this company in order to create an account or login to your existing Chase account to get the online banking services. This can be done using the following steps:
- Go to the official web page of this company which is www.chase.com
- In the window pane displayed on right hand corner of the website titled “Welcome”, enter your user ID and password. The system also provides you help in case if you have forgotten any of this information. Click the “Log in to accounts” button to proceed.
- If you do not have an account, click the “Log in or Enroll” button in the main menu bar. Click the link which offers enrollment facility for new users. This link is displayed at the bottom of the menu that appears y clicking the log in or enroll button.
- Specify whether you are opening a personal account or a business account. You can also open both accounts at the same time. Enter your social security number to continue.
- Also specify your user ID in the provided space and click the next button.
You can also cancel this procedure at any of the steps. Complete the enrolment form to get your new online account.