Costa Coffee is an international coffeehouse in the United Kingdom. It was established in 1971 and offers coffee and other hot drinks, soft drinks, small snacks and many more. This club is activated by the company to set up a close link with its customers. If you want to become a member of Costa Coffee club you need to provide your personal information and coffee club card number. After registration you will be able to receive 100 bonus points as well as monthly statements and most recent activities in store.
- You must have a computer or any other related device.
- Your PC must be connected with fast speed internet.
- Your personal detail as well as your coffee club card number is required.
- Visit the given URL of the website.
Step by step guides:
- First of all visit the official website of the company by locating its URL in the search tab of web browser. Follow the link given as www.costa.co.uk/card in order to register you.
- As the homepage of the website opens you are required to click on the tab labeled as “Register Now” which is located at the bottom left of the web page.
- In the next step enter your personal detail and coffee club card information into provided space and also set your login details for example email id and password.
- If you are agree with terms and conditions of the website then click on button marked as “Create Account”.
- For any queries and information visit the help center of the website.