B&Q was created in 1969 and its headquarter is in the United Kingdom. It is the largest DIY dealer in China, second largest in Europe and fourth largest in the world. The company is famous in room decoration, building material and repair tools for home along with the appliances for bathrooms, kitchen and bedrooms. The corporation launched a survey to know the customers responses about its services and products. After completion of survey participant will have a chance to win iPod and $1.000 in a sweepstakes.
- You must have a PC along with fast internet connection.
- You should have sales receipt with survey code on it.
Step By Step Guide:
- Open the website of B&Q to get an access to the survey. Follow the given link www.DIY.com/feedback
- You are required to enter your time of visit, date and store number as well as the entire amount you spent.
- After that you have to enter the 10 digit survey code which is present on your sales receipt.
- Now click on button labeled as “continue”.
- You will be provided with a questionnaire which has few questions and you need to answer them on the basis of your experience at the store.
- At the end of the survey you have to provide your mailing address to win $1,000 prize in draw as well as an iPod.