Department of Motor Vehicles which can also be abbreviated as DMV is the official department for registration of motor vehicles in the United States of America. In addition to car registration, you can also register your driving license from this website. DMV is officially available in different states as well as in Canada and in European countries. You can view a list of offices of this department by going to the official website and visiting the offices button in the main menu bar. It also offers online services to all the residents of the respective location.
You can visit the official website of this company in order to renew the registration of your vehicle. This can be done by following the steps which are listed below:
- Go to the official website of this company which is www.dmv.ca.gov
- In the main menu bar, hover the computer pointers over the “Vehicle registration” button in the top right corner of the main menu bar.
- Click the first option in the list of displayed results which is “Renewal” link.
- A list of links is displayed showing you a number of options. Click the second option which is “Online renewal of vehicle registration”.
- Login to your account on this website. If you do not have an account, you can register one by entering the required information in the given space.
- Click the “Go to step 1” button in order to go to the first step.
- Enter your license plate number, vehicle identification number and HIN. Click the “Go to step 2” button to proceed.
Follow the instructions at each step to complete the renewal procedure.