The First CommonWealth Bank is the American based financial service provider, which gives its valued customers great variety of beneficial financial services within the country. The company was founded in 1857 as a bank but later becomes the corporation in 1982. The company headquarter is in Indian Pennsylvania.
Steps to Log in
- Click on the link www.fcbanking.com
- As the window appears, now click on the “career” option available at the above of the window.
- The new window will appear, with the choice of jobs, you want to apply on the company website. This would be based on the Interested Candidates or Employee of the company. You need to select according to your desire.
- If you are new to the company as a candidate, click on the Interested Candidate option as given to fill the requirements of this application.
- The application is applicable to the registered users on the company website. Click on the Login option available to start the login process.
- If you already a registered user of this website, then fill the sign in form with your email address, which you have provided for the type of registration on this website.
- Enter your account password which is case sensitive, so be careful in entering the account password.
- Choose the option, as given about where you have heard about this company job openings and other job related information from the drop down menu. This menu contains the sources which might inform about the job openings in the company like college, media, board, job fair or others.
- As you have selected the hearing source in the step 10, now provide your answer by choosing the available sources where you could get the job listing posted by the company i-e company own website, some job portal or others. Select the choices from the drop down menu accordingly.
- Click on the Submit button to access your account.
As the user log in, they could see the available openings in the company and could apply for the positions if their qualifications, experience and other information match with the job description.