Halifax is a common bank in the United Kingdom. Its branches are present in places different of world. It offers saving accounts and housing mortgages to its customers. This allows you to supervise your money in safe, well-organized and suitable way. In order to gets benefit from online banking services customer need to activate an account on the authorized website of the bank.
Set Of Requirements:
- You must have a computer or any other related device.
- Your PC must be connected with reliable and fast speed internet connection.
- If you are already a Halifax user you have to give details of account like the sort code and account number.
- If you are a new user you must need a username before account’s activation
Step By Step Guides:
- Visit the official website of the company by locating its URL in the search tab of internet browser. Follow the given link www.Halifax.co.uk/activate in order to activate online banking.
- As the website opens you are required to click on the tab marked as “Register” which is present at the top right corner of the website.
- While you get the form you need to provide the personal and account details in the required field.
- First of all enter credit card number and its expiry date in the provided space.
- It is mandatory to enter your date of birth in the definite order.
- Now tick on the button labeled as “Continue” to proceed further.
- For activation of online account you have to follow the screen instructions to complete the process.