Home Depot is a trader store and was created in year 1978 based in United States. It deals with many products such as tools, hardware, garden supplies, plumbing products and lumber. You can buy the protection plans and register it online by following the given instructions.
Set Of Requirements:
- You need to have a computer or a laptop or any other related device.
- You must have an internet access on your device.
- You require a valid email ID.
Step By Step Guides:
- Firstly visit the official website of the company to register for protection plan by accessing the given link www.homedepot.com/protectionplans
- In the next step you are required to open the policy page of the website and click on the button entitled as “Protection Plan”. At this time company will provide you two options either have the plan online or buy it from their store.
- When you select online purchasing option you can only see the appliances.
- Get the store from the provided list. In the next part you need to tick on the option of “Search within” and select miles.
- Tick on the tab labeled as “Show all stores” and then click on “Find store” option.
- After locating the store follow the directions to purchase the plan.
- Click on the button entitled as “Register your plan” and fill up the form by entering the necessary information such as name, email id, phone number, zip code and country name in to the relevant fields.
- Tick on the “Submit” for registration of product and file claim for replacement and lastly click on “Finish” button.