The Ides Illinois department is the US Government administration department which provides the benefits of unemployment to its citizens. The people could join the account to seek jobs and post new positions with the suitable job descriptions or hire the candidates through this website. The company provides the users with a variety of benefits and opportunities online on their registered account. You need to provide the valid information at the time of the registration to get the user account and notifications, alerts, news and new positions in the company in your registered account.
The user should have a user account and a computer device to access this official website. The user should have a social security number which is allotted by the Government of the United States. If they are not a resident of the U.S, they couldn’t register with the employee or job seeker account on this online website account of the company.
Steps to Register
- Click on the link www.ides.state.il.us
- As the window appears, now under the Sign in tab mentioned at the right corner of the window. Select the option from the drop down menu.
- Click on the Search job option to move towards the registration page
- As the window opens with the login page. If you are already a registered member of this website, then enter your username and password to start the job opportunities on this website.
- If you are not a registered member, then click on the Job Seeker option to start the registration process.
- As the descriptions for the new entrants is displayed. You need to click on the “create Account” option available at the middle of the window under the description.
- Enter your social security number in the given box as it required. If you don’t have a SSN then tick on the “I don’t” option
- Click “continue” when you are done.
- Follow the instructions as required to open an account and access opportunities in the company.
The user could apply as an employee account to search for the candidates or post new openings through their employee account to this website.