Lenny’s is a private restaurant in US. It was established in Tennessee and Bartlett in 1998.The company is very famous regarding their salads, subs and other related products. The company launched the survey to identify the response of their customers about services and products. It takes very short time to complete the survey.
- User need to have a computer or any other operating system.
- A fast internet connection is necessary.
- User must have a receipt with 13 digit code on it.
Step By Step Guide:
- First of all open the web page of Lennys by following the mentioned link www.lennysfeedback.com to participate in the survey.
- After writing the web address you have to press the enter button and main window will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Now you have to enter the 13 digit code in the required field for accessing the survey.
- After that you need to provide the receipt number which you got from that restaurant during your last visit.
- You are required to enter the time and date of your visit and click on button marked as “Start” to continue the survey.
- Now you will get an access to the survey which contains list of questions to be answered by the consumers. You have to answer the questions honestly and do not skip any question.
- At the end if you have answered all the questions then you have to submit your survey.