Lowes is a public retailer company based in the United States. It was established in 1946 and headquarter is located in North Carolina. Company offers home improvement services to their customers. They provide the facility to check the status of their online purchases. Go through the given guides to check your online purchase status.
Set Of Requirements:
- You must have a computer or any other related functioning system.
- Fast and reliable internet source is needed.
Step By Step Guides:
- Turn on your PC and access the website of the company by placing its URL in the search tab of your internet browser.
- Follow the given link www.lowes.com/credit to apply for credit card account.
- You are required to sign in with the help of your email id and password and then click on the “Sign in” tab.
- In the next step click on the “Sign up” button if you do not have an account.
- Provide all the details after clicking on this tab. You have to provide your correct information because they will keep it safe.
- Now click on my lowes’s card option by the check boxes.
- Agree with all the terms and policies of the company and then create an account.
- You will notice the “Find purchase” option on the above mentioned page.
- You need to choose purchase type from given list. Choose either in store special order or online/mobile type.
- Enter your conformation or order number in the next box and then click on the “Find purchase” button to view all the information.