MetroPCS is a U.S. based wireless service which belongs to T-mobile Incorporation. This service was launched in 1994 and is used to transfer data such as text messaging, GSM based services, LTE networks and many other networks. The carriers of this service have been classified as the top ten largest telecommunication firms all over the country. This service was offered for cell phone devices and was managed by the executive vice president of the company, Thomas C. Keys. This company had its predecessors general Wireless Incorporation and Communications Incorporation.
You can access the online portal of this company in order to make payments of bills charged by it for providing different services. This can be done as follows:
- Go to the company’s official web page which is www.metropcs.com
- On the top of this website, find the option “Make a payment” and click here to proceed.
- Enter the phone number and confirm whether the number you just provided is correct or not.
- You have an option of signing in to your official account by entering password here.
- Make the payment after viewing your bill and its details.
- Review the details of the bill whether it is paid correctly or does it need to be corrected in any way.
- Confirm your payment at the last step in order to complete this procedure.
- If you do not have an account, click the “Sign up now” button and insert the required information to register a new account.
Using this website you can shop different products such as cell phones, tablets, phone plans, services and many more.