Houghton Mifflin Harcourt which is also abbreviated as HRW is a publisher in the United States of America which publishes educational documents as well as trade related news and articles. This department came into being in 1880 and hire employees more then 4000 employees. The employees make sure that each customer gets an equal share of the services offered by this company in a way which is most convenient and reliable. This company publishes documents in printed form as well as in the form of software based access.
You can use the official website of this company in order to access the account that you created to get HRW services. This can be done by following steps given below:
- Go to this URL www.my.hrw.com
- Enter your username and password and click the login button. This website also offers you help in case if you have forgotten your username or password.
- If you are a new user, you can create an account by clicking the “Register” button.
- Select the role for which you are registering from the available list of options.
- Enter your title, complete name, email ID, name of your school, address, location, U.S. affiliation if any, postal code, user name and password.
- You can also receive the notifications and alerts from this company by checking the respective statement. Click the “Continue” button to make an account
You can cancel this procedure at any step in case if you do not want to make an account.