The Target Gift Cards are issued by the Bank of Bancorp, which is also named as Target Bank. The card works as other normal cards for the secure payment of the purchases.
Important To Note
The customer should have access to the website through the computer and the internet. In case of forgetting the PIN code or any information, you could ask for the assistance from the company’s online customer support center. You should have a card which is issued by the company as Visa, Master, and others for the purchase of the gifts from the company. Make sure, that your card is not expired and you will be given the valid details in the fields.
Steps to Start
- Visit the url of the website www.mybalancenow.com to get the balance checker in few clicks.
- The new window will take you to the balance checking area where you need to provide the necessary data on the available fields and get the required result in return.
- The form requires your card number in the field as it is named. This number is always mentioned at the front of the card which is issued by the company to the users who are interested in purchases of the gifts from the company.
- In most cases the card expired and customer tried to use for the purchase of the gifts from the company. To proceed towards the purchase of the card, you should know the expiry date of your card. The next field requires the expiry date information to be entered in the field as it is indicated as dd/mm/yyy on the form. The expiry date is also given at the corner of the card.
- Give the CVV number in the next box which show its name itself. This number contains three digits and are printed at the top back of your card. Every card has a different CVV number so enter it wisely in this box..
- Click the brown button which is labeled as “Go” to get the balance of your card.
If you are not sure about the usage and other information about this card, you could click the Contact Us option which is given at the top of the window to talk with the company authorities or online customer care center.