The Chick-fil-A is an American best restaurant which deals in offering best food services to its valued customers. To improve their services and gain more loyalty, the food chain is conducting a survey at www.mycfavisit.com which gives free sandwiches and other exciting deals to the customer who filled the form.
The confirmation code which is assigned at the end of the survey should be used within a week.
There are some easy steps to get the free deals from the restaurant:
- Go to the url www.mycfavisit.com to find the survey form online.
- The home page of the company survey will open, It will ask about the translate of language i-e English or Spanish. You need to select which language is understandable from the language options.
- Give the receipt number in the given box. This would be printed on the front of the receipt. The receipt would be given to the customer to purchase the restaurant deals and products from the company.
- Hit the “start” button as you added the required number in the above given box. You can’t proceed without entering the serial code in the box.
- The survey will start, and requires the answer which related to your experience with the restaurant products and deals. Provide all the required answers by selecting the level of your experience to company products.
- You can share your suggestions and recommendations about the company products to the company through this survey. It would be given in the survey form for completing the survey.
- The company will require the customer details after the survey ends. This information would be confidential and would be used for the lucky draw.
- A justification code would be sent to the customer after the survey submission. This will confirm the entry of the customer in the lucky draw, specially designed for the customer who complete the survey.
- With this justification code, you could enjoy a free sandwich or other deal from the food corner. You should write the code to use in the restaurant.
Use the code within the time limit, to avail the lucky draw from www.mycfavisit.com