State Employees’ Credit Union which is also abbreviated as SECU is a credit union company which is based in the United States of America and has a head quarter in North Carolina, U.S. this company offers a number of financial services to its customers including the provision of loans for buying a number of things such as automobiles, properties, business investments, help in financial decisions, checking and savings account, mortgages, credit and debit cards and many more. You can also visit the official website of this company for getting online services for banking. The company has more than 3000 employees up until now and has more than 28 billion US Dollars of assets.
You can get the membership of this company by going through the sequence of steps which are mentioned in the following order:
- Open the official website of this company which is https://www.ncsecu.org.
- Enter your user ID and password if you are already a member of this website.
- To enroll as a new member, click the “Enroll in member access” option on left hand side of this website.
- Read the benefits of this membership and click the “Enroll now” button.
- A new window opens up in your web browser asking you for the ATM card number or debit card number which has 16 digits and the voice response number that you received from this company which consists of three digits.
- Read the agreement offered by this company to its members and check the respective statement just below this window to accept this agreement.
Click the continue button to provide further details and complete your membership procedure.