Netflix is an online portal which allows the customers to get the desired movies at their home. You can add the movie in queue in advance to watch it earlier. This process is simple and takes only few minutes. You only need to be a registered customer on Netflix.
Fulfill the following requirements prior to avail the Netflix My Queue services:
- User need to have an internet facility.
- User requires an operating system.
- User must have an account with Netflix.
Step By Step Instructions
Go through the instructions to avail the My Queue services:
- First of all access the website of Netflix by following the mentioned link www.Netflix.com/queue to avail the Queue services online.
- As the website opens you have to open your account on the website by giving your email id and password in required boxes and then hit the button of sign in and then setup your queue.
- Now you are supposed to search the desired movie by typing its name or partial title in the search bar. You can also search your wanted movie by giving the name of director, actor or actress in the movie.
- By typing the name you will get a list of movies which are related with the criteria set by you. You can click on the desired movie and check the images and description of movie.
- After that click on the tab labeled as “Add” to enter the movie in queue.
- You can also save the unreleased movie and watch it as soon as it is release. Lastly confirm your movie by clicking on the confirmation pop up.