The New Jersey department and labor and workforce have created this online service to give you online access for New Jersey unemployment benefits and file claiming services. You can get online application to claim and can apply for benefits by seeing the applying criteria. If you are jobless and living in New Jersey then you can apply for unemployment benefits. You can access this online service to get online account to file your unemployment benefits application or you can check the status of the application by logging into your account. If you are already taking unemployment benefit service then you can renew your benefits service online.
- Follow this link www.njuifile.net and access unemployment benefits claims online.
- And click on “Claim your weekly benefit” option.
- On the next page read the important information if you understand then clicks on “Continue” button.
- Enter Social Security Number and click on “submit” button.
- Now follow the instruction and complete the procedure.
- If you want to contact to customer center click on this link www.nj.gov/nj/feedback.html
You can apply for these unemployment benefits if you are jobless or doing any part time job but you are out of job for that you deserve. This online service will help you in filing unemployment benefits and will give your job search option to find a new job here. On getting new job your unemployment benefit will be stop at the moment but incase if you get again unemployed can apply for benefits.