National Savings and Investments, known as NS&I is a UK based savings bank which has been operating since the year 1861. A broad range of products regarding savings and investments are offered by the company. Hundred percent back from HM Treasury is given to the products of the savings bank.
Being a customer of NS&I, you can get its variety of services through the online platform. You can simply register yourself with the company to get the services. The registration can be done by either purchasing Premium Bonds online or a form can be downloaded and after completely filing that form, you can post it back to NS&I.
Registering with it will let you manage your Premium Bonds, Direct SA and Direct ISA without any difficulty as it can be done anywhere at any time.
- To register yourself, make sure that you have a computer that works properly.
- Connect your system with the internet.
- You must be a customer of NS&I.
- Go to the website of NS&I by typing the URL in your address bar www.nsandi.com
- On this page, you can find the option of “Register for our online services”. Click on this option.
- Then click on the tab marked as “Download the online and phone service registration form”.
- A form will appear in front of you which is required to be filled. Make sure that all the information entered is correct.
- After that print your form and send that to NS&I.