Ruby Tuesday is a food provider retailer in United States. It was established in 1972 and up to now it is having 850 different stores. Ruby Tuesday has conducted an online activity which is named as customer feedback survey, it is generally a questionnaire based survey which is launched to collect customer’s opinions and feedback about services and quality of food. Company values feedback of their customers and therefore it is offering $3 discount for each participants. Being a participant you have to give valuable information which is help to improve food and services to make your next dining worthy.
- You must have a PC or laptop or any other similar device
- You must have internet connection available on device
- You have to dine at Ruby Tuesday restaurant.
- Keep food receipt in hand.
Step by Step Instructions:
- Open website of Ruby Tuesday Customer Feedback survey at www.rubytuesday.com/survey
- Access home page of website and select language of your choice from given options of “English or Spanish”
- Click on button of “Begin Survey” and then click on button of “Continue” to start the survey.
- You have to input access code of 18 digits in given blank. You can find this code at the bottom of receipt.
- Click on button of “Continue” You have to follow instructions to answer survey questions.
- Once you have finished this session click on button of “Submit” to end the process.