Scottish power is one of the leading energy company of United Kingdom which was founded in 1990. Scottish power is having more over 9900 employees across the nation and they are making revenue of 5446 million euro annually. It basically deals with natural gas and electricity products. Scottish Power is providing its customer with energy account as well through which they can tackle all activities of electricity online via official website. In order to avail this service customers have to create their energy account online.
Once they have registered an account with post code they will become able to have safe and easy access to their energy account.
- You are required to have a personal computer with internet connection available on it.
- You must have Scottish Power account number
- You need to have Post code in hand
- Visit home page of Scottish Power account.
Step By Step Instructions:
- First of all you have to turn on your system and add official URL of website in address bar of internet browser.
- Once you have added the link click on button of Go to access website. Link of website is given here www.scottishpower.co.uk/myaccount
- Now you need to click on button of “Register to create an account online. This option is located at right bottom side of web page.
- You need to add Scottish power account number along with post code in marked fields and click on button of “Next” to proceed further.
- Complete whole registration process by following on screen support instructions of website/