Sprint is one of the largest wireless telecom networks in the United States of America. They are also running an internet company with the same name and providing their quality services since 1937. Like many others Sprint also offer their valued customers to purchase different items online from their website. Online purchasing has gone very famous for the past few years and now people do prefer to buy things online. You do not have to go anywhere to purchase different items you can give an order and your desired item will be at your door step within the given time frame.
The important question is that how one can check the status of his online order. The answer is simple and stated below for your guidance:-
- It is an online process so an internet connection and a computer is must.
- You need to have you Sprint order number with you.
- Now you can track / search status of your order in few seconds.
- You need to visit Sprint’s official webpage to start your search.
- Visit official website of Sprint i.e. www.sprint.com/myorder and start the process.
- You need to provide your order number including all the characters.
- After you enter your order number you need to press button which is marked as “Go”.
- On the very next page you will see all the details related to your order.
- If you are not satisfied with this and still have any quires about your order you can get help from a link which is located at the bottom of the page.
- The whole process will take less than 2 minutes to complete.
This process is easy and will not cost you anything comparing with calling a company to check online status of your booked items.