Stride Rite is an American retailer for footwear that is known for its casual as well as athletic shoes for both children and adults. Stride Rite also sells the products of other brands such as Saucony, Keds, Robeez, Grasshoppers, Sperry Top-spider and Jessica Simpson Kids.
If you are a customer of Stride Rite, you have the choice of sharing your comments with the company about its products. It has arranged an online survey for the satisfaction of the customers through which they can make the company aware regarding its performance. Company will be able to know from the survey that whether the customers are happy and satisfied with the products and what are the necessary things to be improved.
Company values the feedback of the visitors and take actions on them as well. The survey can be completed in a very short span of time and it can give you the benefit of getting discount on your next visit to the store through a validation code which you will get at the end of the survey.
- The initial step for the survey is to go to the website www.strideritesurvey.com
- Choose a language from English or Spanish in which you are interested to take the survey.
- Now type the survey code of thirteen digits that is printed on your purchase receipt.
- A new page will open on which you can see the questions of the survey.
- Read them carefully and give their replies and then press the “Submit” button.
- Your survey will be finished and you will be given a validation code that will get you discount on your next purchase from the store.