Sun Trust is allowing you to create your own account online, an account with huge list of benefits which is providing a facility to link up checking account with no maintenance charges on monthly basis. If you are a resident of US and your age is 18 years old then you are eligible to open your Sun trust checking account. You can fund your checking account with credit cards only after opening an account online.
- Open official URL of website Sun Trust at www.suntrust.com to open an account
- You need to click on option of open an account located at the top of web page
- In next step you need to select type of account from available options of checking account, essential checking or balanced banking.
- Let’s say you have selected check account, this will redirect you to another web page where you need to answer by selecting option of yes or no and click on button of “Continue”
- If you are having saving account mark it yes and click on button of “Continue” else click on button of “Skip this step”
- Under personal information section, you have to provide your first, middle and last name in relevant fields along with suffix, social security number and date of birth
- In contact information section, you must provide your primary and secondary phone numbers in given fields.
- Enter your Email id in order to authenticate it you have to enter it again in next field.
- Under Identification section, you have to provide ID number, type of ID, Issue and expiration date.
- Provide your complete address including name of city, state, province and zip code.
- Click on the button of “Continue” you have to follow all instruction to complete the section of Verification, disclosure and funding.