The Gap is an American accessories and clothing store in San Francisco. Doris Fisher and Donald Fisher founded it in 1969. Company owes five brands named as Old Navy, Piper lime, Athleta, banana republic, and Gap Banner. Three thousand and seventy six stores of Gap are present worldwide.
- You must have the computer with internet access.
- You should be able to read Spanish, English and French.
- Keep in hand the shopping receipt which you got from the store.
- First of all open the website of the authorized company to access the survey. Follow the given link www.survey4gap.com
- As the homepage opens you need to pick up a preferred language in which you want to attempt the survey and then click on the button marked as “Next”.
- Now you need to pick up the gender from the given list and also add the age in the given blank.
- Enter the store number printed on the receipt in the given field and there also appears a diagram at the top of the page to help you find the information.
- In next step answer the questions mentioned in the questionnaire on the basis of your experience at the store. Be honest while answering the questions.
- On the completion of the survey you will get a code. Note down this code on the shopping receipt and use it on next shopping for 20% off on one priced product.
- Survey only takes few minutes to complete it.
Share your feelings about the retailer store in the survey for the betterment of company.