Old Navy, a clothing brand in America organizes the customer experience survey for the company so that it may be aware of the feelings of the customers regarding the quality of the products they shop at the stores of Old Navy. If you are a customer of Old Navy, you will have to give your 10 minutes only and ultimately it is for your own benefit to give answers of every survey question.
The benefit of the survey is that you may get the improved products according to your demand and another advantage which the survey gives you is the15 percent on the items you purchase when you visit the store next time. You will be given a code word through the survey that can be shown at the Old Navy store to get the discount.
Requirements To Participate In The Survey
- You will need a computer to take part in the survey.
- Your computer must be connected with the internet.
- You need to be the customer of Old Navy.
- You should have the survey invitation receipt of the Old Navy.
Steps For The Survey To Follow
- You can visit the survey link of Old Navy www.Survey4onca.com that will direct you to the customer satisfaction survey.
- First thing you need to do is to select the language. You will have the options of English, French and Spanish. Choose one of them and then click on the “Begin Survey” button.
- On the next page, you will have to provide your personal information like your gender and age. Click on “Next” then.
- Now give some of the general information regarding your family and work experience. After that click on “Next” button.
- Now take your survey invitation receipt in your hand and type the store number of five digits printed on it.
- Click on “Next” and then finish your survey by following the rest of the directions from the website.