Target Department store are offering its customer to take return and replace services easily. If you have recently purchased any item, from the local store near to your location then if you want to return these items back or want to replace then you can access their online services. Check your target return policy and find item on which this offer is valid. For getting this service you need to have shopping receipt in your hand to get this replacing and returning services
- Click on this link www.target.com/returns and access return service online.
- At the bottom of the website clicks on “Return an item” option.
- To return an item you must have an account on this website.
- Click on “Sign in” button.
- Enter “Email address” and “Password” and click on “Sign in” button.
- If you don’t have account then click on “Create an account” option.
- Enter “First name” “Last name” “Email address” and “Password”
- If you want to get exclusive email offers and promotions from Target.com then tick mark the check box.
- Press “Create an account” button.
According to Target return policies you can claim for products replacement or returns in 90 days. You can visit to the target stores or you can use their online return services to get this service. For online service you should have online account here to submit your shopping receipt information.