Toronto Dominion Bank which is also abbreviated as TD Bank is a Canadian bank which offers a number of financial services such as remote transactions using ATM machines, credit and debit cards and many other banking services. This bank came into being in 1955 and has been able to secure its status as the second largest bank all over Canada. It is rated as one of the top 10 banks in the North American region.
In order to open an account in this bank, you can follow the steps which are listed in the sequence given below:
- Open the official website of this company which is www.tdbank.com
- Scroll down to find the category of main menu options including the first option which is “Personal banking”.
- In this category, click the “open an account” option which is orange in color and is located in lower left corner of the website.
- Select the area where you live and select your state. Click the “Go” button to continue.
- Specify whether you have any kind of account in this bank including checking, savings, CD or any other kind of account. Click the “Continue” button.
- Scroll down to the bottom most part and click the “Start application” button.
- Select the number of deposits per month according to your estimate as well as the withdrawals and the reason to open the account.
- Check the statement whether you want to use this account for international money transfer or not. You can also apply for debit card and ATM card using this application. You can add money to this card by checking the respective option.
- Click the “Continue to personal info” and enter your personal information.
Complete the information and finish these details.