Dunkin’s Donuts is a retailer store of donuts and coffee in United States. It was founded in 1950 and has 9700 restaurants in the whole world. Company launched a customer satisfaction survey to collect the opinions of customers. After visiting the store user will get a receipt using which he can easily take part in the survey and share his experience at the store. On completing the survey customer will get a validation code. Note down the code on receipt and use to get free donuts on next purchase of beverage.
- User need to have a Pc with internet access.
- Keep the Dunkin’s Donut receipt in hand.
- Open the official website of Dunkin’s Donuts to take part in the customer survey. Go to the given link www.telldunkin.com
- In the next step you need to select a preferred language in which you want to attempt the survey by clicking on the desired language.
- Now enter the 18 digit survey code printed on the middle of your receipt in the given blank.
- If your receipt don’t have a code then click on the link labeled as “My receipt does not have a survey code” to get your code.
- You will get an access to the survey which contains some questions to be answered by the customer. Answer the questions honestly for the betterment of the company.
- On completion of survey you will get a validation code. Note down the code on your receipt and enjoy free donuts on next visit to the store.