Electric Benefit Transfer (EBT) is one of the systems working to bring the modern technology in use of people. This is a method used for the transaction of money electronically. You can make purchases of different items very easily with the help of EBT rather than carrying heavy cash in your wallet.
Government gives Aid through EBT Card
You can get your card by simply applying for it online and become a cardholder. The issuance of the card is for the persons whose responsibilities are taken by the government to provide them aid. Using these cards, the amount is transferred to the needy people who can then spend the money on their basic needs such as food, bills and medicines or there are multi purposes to issue the card.
The convenience for the card holders is that they get the money directly transferred to them and their exposure to the risk is less as compared to having the cash in hand in which you always have the fear of loss of your cash amount. You can register yourself through a simple process and start using your EBT card.
Guides For The Registration Of The Card
- You will have to first direct to the link www.ucard.chase.com that will open the official website for you.
- You can find the button of “My Account”. You can click on that in case you have the account but if you do not have such account, then click on “New User” or “Register”.
- Now enter the card number so that your card and account may be identified.
- Another page will open for you and here you have to give some of your information which would help you to create your user ID. It will include your name, email address, phone number etc.
- Provide all the required information and follow the instructions to finish the process of registration for your EBT card.