United States Postal Service which is also abbreviated as USPS is the official postal department of USA. This department is responsible to transfer mails within the United States conveniently. This department has more than 625000 employees who work hard in order to ensure that every resident of USA gets reliable and convenient service. This department was forms in 1971 and has progressed since then to open a number of branches and launch a website. It has its head quarter in Washington D.C, U.S. This department operates more than 210,000 auto mobiles so that people may get convenient and 24×7 services.
You can visit the official website of this company for editing your address or changing it. This can be done by following the steps which are listed as under:
- Visit the official website of this company that is www.usps.com
- Place the arrow of your computer on the “Register/ sign in” button which is located at upper right side of this web page. Enter your username and password.
- You can also sign up by clicking the “Sign up now” button on bottom left corner of the window pane at right hand side and providing your registration details.
- Find the address option in the account managing settings and read the privacy act statement to proceed to the next step.
- Enter your movement information that is whether this is temporary or permanent and are you moving with your family or alone.
- Provide your new address and personal details. Go through the identity check settings and confirm you order at the last step.
If you are facing any trouble while going through this procedure, call the staff members by using the USPS mobile option at top left corner of the website.