Xbox is a service provider to play different kind of media player videos on your devices. It is a media player with digital video recorder it is played on your Xbox. If you are a Xbox user you can now watch and save different programs telecasted at television.
Now you can set up Window Media Center by doing the following online steps:-
- The whole process is based on internet so you should have internet connection.
- You need to have Window XP, Vista or Window 7 running at your system.
- You need to have Xbox 360.
Now you can start the process by doing following online steps:-
- You need to visit WMC (Window Media Center) official website i.e. www.xbox.com/pcsetup
- You need to enter a link which is match able with your window type.
- Now you need to connect your computer with a wired or wireless internet connection.
- If you already having a connection running with your system you need to remove that connection to proceed further.
- You will be asked to enter 8 digit set up key. Follow the directions by completing the given instructions.
- You need to enter “My Apps” option to start the online process on your WMC.
- If you are having any problem with the ongoing process you can take help from this webpage. At the bottom of the page you will find some inks for your guidance.
By using this platform you can listen different songs play videos and other media with great ease. If you are an Xbox user you can get these facilities by just visiting their website and enjoy this great offer.