Yahoo is the multi-national American company founded by Jerry Yang in February 1994. The company is successfully popular for its wonderful other services like Search Engine, Weather, News, Mail, Groups and others not only within a country but also globally.
For enjoying this best email program and its other services, the user need to register for their official account on the company website.
Steps to Register
- Click on the link www.yahoo.com
- By clicking on the “Mail” option on the above mentioned link, it will open the mail account window.
- Click on the “Create Account” button to move to the registration page of this email program.
- As the sign up form open, now enter your “First Name” in the given box. This will be the login id of your account.
- Enter your “Last Name” in the given box. This will appear with your first name as a log in id of your account.
- Now enter your username in the given field. This will become your account user id.
- Enter your password in the given field. This will become your account password and would be case-sensitive. The password should be easy to remember. The hide and show password option is also available while entering the password of your new account.
- Enter your current mobile number. This feature will help the user to get the notification of its email account such as password on their given mobile number. The user could also use their email account from their mobile by clicking on the link send by the email program after finishing the registration process.
- Now select your date of birth from the drop down menu.
- Choose your gender from the options i-e Male or Female.
- Enter your optional mobile number in the required field. This optional mobile number is the number of someone whom user could trust in case of ever lose of their mobile number which they entered in the Step 8. It will help to re-access their account by receiving calls or SMS from the email program.
- Enter your relationship in the given box.
- Now click on the “ Create Account” to finish the registration process.
The user could change the language of its email program by choosing the language option from the sign up form.