Do you have JPMorgan Chase EBT Card? If yes then as cardholder you need to have an online account to manage your card services. Before getting your online account for the card you need visit JPMorgan chase account to apply for card online and on receiving your card you have to first activate your card by taking their online service. If you want to know how can you login to your card account then here are details.
What you can get by getting this card?
EBT Chase card is debit card that is issued by the Government of U.S to the citizen who have applied for food stamp benefits. By using this card person can use this card for shopping grocery and food items from the designed stores or you can withdraw cash from any ATM machines to get money to pay off your grocery bills.
How To Get This Card?
To use this card you have to first apply for food stamp benefits from the government agencies. On accepting your application you will get your EBT card via mail and before using it you have to activate this card by accessing online activation process.
How To Login?
- Follow this link www.ebtaccount.jpmorgan.com and login to your account.
- Press “Continue to UCard Center” button.
- There is also a “register” button where you can create your new account.
- Now provide your card number and press “Next” button.
- Read the terms and condition and if you are agreed with the rules and regulation tick mark the check box.
- Enter EBT account PIN and follow the instruction and provide the required detail for registration.
- Get entire EBT account access to manipulate your account